ADVISORIES IN EFFECT
- Winter weather advisory ends.
- Wind advisory until noon.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Light snow was reported at the airport at 4 a.m. but temperatures have stayed a bit higher than forecast. The low for the day: 36 degrees with wind chill of 29 degrees.
- Sustained winds have been as high as 15 mph with gusts to 29 mph.
- About two-thirds of an inch of rainfall since late Sunday.
POWER OUTAGES at 9:30 a.m.
- Floyd: 122 customers.
- Bartow: 18.
- Gordon: 0.
- Polk: 93.
- Chattooga: 7.
- 7 customers in Chattooga, Gordon counties.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Monday Night: Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 51. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
Wednesday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.