Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Self-serve, drive-through, curbside, Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 7 a.m. curbside breakfast; 9 a.m. inside; open until 8:30 p.m. Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
John McClellan’s high school football playoff predictions:
- 6 area high schools remain in football playoffs; after Friday, only 3 will survive. McClellan
This week’s games
- Darlington vs. Tattnall Square.
- Trion vs. Wilcox Academy.
- Unity Christian vs: Johnson Ferry Christian Academy at Pope High School in the semifinals.
- Cartersville hosts Warner Robins. (On Peachtree TV, 8 p.m. Friday)
- Calhoun at Ware County. From Calhoun Schools: “To allow for six hours of travel time for our band, students, teachers, parents and community members, we have determined that we must close school on Friday, Nov. 19. The KEEP program will be available for parents who wish to use the service. The cost is $20 per day and is open 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Cedartown hosts Cairo.
MIddle school updates
- The Rome 6th Grade team will play North Forsyth this Saturday at Harrison High School for the Georgia Middle School Athletic Association Division A championship.
- Cartersville’s 6th Grade defeated Dalton 14-12 Saturday night to win the Division B championship.
Next: Thursday at home vs. the Patriots, 8:20 p.m., Fox 5, 92.9 FM.
Falcons injury report: Cordarrelle Patterson status, practice participation level unchanged as Patriots week progresses (plus updates on several other Falcons):https://t.co/pp4XeJ5xdH
— Scott Bair (@ScottBairNFL) November 16, 2021
— Berry Football (@BerryFootball) November 16, 2021
Berry Volleyball headed to NCAA Division III National Championship Tournament: Vikings vs. Claremont, 6:30 p.m. Thursday. Bracket.
On Thursday, the No. 12-ranked Vikings, now 28-2 overall and riding a 13-game win streak, will open their appearance in the NCAA Division III National Championships in St. Louis, Mo., when they square off against No. 3 Claremont-Mudd-Scripps (30-1) at 6:30 p.m., in the Elite 8 quarterfinals. The CMS Athenas are the No. 2 seed for the national tournament hosted by Washington University, while Berry is seeded No. 7. The winner of the Berry-Claremont showdown will meet the Trinity-Calvin winner in the semifinals Friday at 8:30 p.m. The championship match is scheduled for Saturday at 8 p.m.
Hey there Molly and Laura!! https://t.co/cOxRzbdIUf
— Berry College Volleyball (@BerryVolleyball) November 16, 2021
Latest College Football Playoffs rankings: Georgia no. 1, Alabama no. 2, Oregon no. 3 and Ohio State no. 4.
November 1️⃣6️⃣ #CFBPlayoff Selection Committee Rankings 🏈🏆
— College Football Playoff (@CFBPlayoff) November 17, 2021