- Rome City Schools off Monday Students will not be on campus. Vaccination clinic offered from 9 a.m. until noon that day at the career academy, open to all.
STATE OF OUR SCHOOLS: Latest updates from each school system.
Weekday reports (through Sept. 24):
- Rome City Schools. No report since Sept. 21; 5 new cases then; 18 cases with seven-day total. All schools under mask mandate.
- Floyd County Schools. 3 students, 2 faculty or staff on Friday.
- Polk School District: 43 students and staff as of Friday.
- Berry College: 22 student cases; 3 employees; 11 active cases; and 3 quarantined.
Weekly reports (through Sept. 24):
- Cartersville City Schools: 17 students and 2 staff. CCS was notified this week that two CPS students, eight CES students, four CMS students, and three CHS students tested positive for COVID-19. Two CPS staff members tested positive for COVID-19.
- Bartow County Schools. 48 COVID-19 positive cases (which includes students and staff) out of approximately 15,427 students and staff. Currently, we have zero schools in the yellow phase.
- Gordon County Schools. 34 cases including 28 students and 6 staff.
- Calhoun City Schools: 14 students and no faculty/staff.
- Chattooga County Schools: 20 cases, down 17 from Sept. 17.se school days.