Home sales in Rome/Floyd County were about flat in July when compared to the same month last year but up 4.1% from June.
The latest report from the Greater Rome Board of Realtors shows 126 homes sold last month, up two from a year earlier and five higher than June 2021’s total. That’s in contrast to fewer sales in Bartow and Gordon counties last month.
The median price of a home sold in July as $197,500, up 19.5% from $165,250 in 2020 but down 9.8% from $219,000 in June of this year.
The Northwest Metro Association of Realtors shares these numbers from Bartow and Gordon counties for last month:
Bartow County | July 2021
- Total single family home sales: 145 (16.2% decrease)
- Median sales price: $257,500 (17.6% increase)
- Average sales price: $271,500 (13.4% increase)
- Total active listings: 164 (19.6% decrease)
- New listings: 211 (23.4% increase)
- Month’s Supply: 1.2 (20% decrease)
Gordon County | July 2021
- Total single family home sales: 53 (20.9% decrease)
- Median sales price: $240,000 (23.1% increase)
- Average sales price: $248,000 (24.3% increase)
- Total active listings: 91 (23% increase)
- New listings: 72 (33.3% increase)
- Month’s Supply: 1.8 (28.6% increase)
Atlanta Real Estate Forum. powered by Cartersville-based Denim Marketing, has earned the no. 1 spot on Feedspot’s latest list of Top 40 Georgia Blogs for 2021. The site previously made the Top 30 Atlanta Blogs list in 2018. Feedspot is a content reader that curates the best content from websites into one place so that readers need not visit each website to see what is new.
Additional blogs that ranked in Georgia include Atlanta Fine Homes, Harry Norman Realtors, Metrobrokers.com, BHHS Georgia Properties and The Fountain Group among others.
“Atlanta Real Estate Forum posts blogs covering area news, residential and commercial real estate, homebuying tips, home trends, local market and industry news, remodeling info, homebuilder news, and more. This site focuses on promoting new homes in the metro Atlanta area to consumers and industry insiders,” Feedspot said. The real estate blog also boasts 11,600 Facebook fans, 4,100 Twitter followers and an Alexa Ranking of 319,436 worldwide and 110,351 in the United States.
Since 2006, Atlanta Real Estate Forum has provided the latest in news on Atlanta’s new home building and real estate industries.