Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports
Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Drive-through, curbside and Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (curbside, carryout, Door Dash). Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
In context: The Rome Braves start the 2021 season Tuesday night on the road with the first home series beginning May 18. Initially, the team planned to reduce seat to 50% or around 2,500 fans. At the time, the team said it would look to the Atlanta organization for guidance as opening day drew closer. The Atlanta Braves will allow full capacity with the next home stand starting Friday night for the first time this season. The Rome Braves are now following that lead — with strict health protocols listed below. The ball park can hold 5,105 fans.
Media release: With vaccinations across the Southeast increasing and health and safety protocols still in place, the Rome Braves plan to return to normal seating capacity beginning May 18 vs. the Bowling Green Hot Rods.
The ‘High A’ Braves open the season tonight at 7 at the Winston-Salem Dash; home opener May 18 vs. Bowling Green Hot Rods.
- Meet the ’21 Rome Braves — 7 top 30 Atlanta prospects including 16 pitchers, 2 catchers, 7 infielders and 5 outfielders. Roster
- The Winston-Salem series: Tuesday through Sunday; weeknights at 7 p.m., Saturday at 6 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. (Also known as Truist Stadium).
- About the Dash: Explore the website.
- How to listen: No local radio this year. You’ll hear each game of the series at wsdash.com/broadcast.
- The 2021 Rome Braves are managed by Kanekoa Texeira. Please click here for the updated roster.
- 120-game season features 60 home games (before playoffs). 2021 schedule
- Rome Braves plan 3 nights of fireworks, 8 nights with bobbleheads and food/drink specials in 2021 season. Also: Single-game tickets are now on sale. 2021
- The High A East: The Rome Braves are now the “high A” affiliate of the Atlanta Braves.