- Based at 1900 Parrish Drive SE in Rome, it is being marketed for use as manufacturing or a warehouse.
- It features 43,500 square feet under roof; one story.
- The campus is 2.6 acres with “great frontage off Cedartown High which sees nearly 21,000 vehicles per day.
- It was built in 1977 and renovated in 2000.
- Features four dock doors. wet sprinkler system; a height of 22 feet.
- For more: LoopNet
Updates from the Rome Floyd Development Authority:
By a unanimous vote, the Development Authority of Floyd County voted to sell 10 acres at the industrial park near Pirelli to Sunrise Manufacturing.
The sale price was $175,000 or $17,500 per acre — and sheds a little light on what has been billed as “Operation Sunrise” in development circles in recent weeks.
Sunrise Manufacturing is based at 1900 Parrish Drive SE and is based at Rancho Cordonva, Calif.
“Sunrise Manufacturing Inc. is a leading manufacturer of honeycomb dunnage materials serving Fortune 500 companies since 1981. Currently covering the United States with five manufacturing plants – including California, Washington, New Mexico, Texas, and Georgia – we aim to provide quality products on a national footprint to our customers. Additionally, we have remote warehousing and have created partnerships with other companies to build our patented products. “