Ellianos Coffee coming soon to Rockmart (near Walmart): There’s a “double-sided” drive-through coming soon to Rockmart near Wendy’s, Walmart and the stores off the intersection of U.S. 278 and Ga. 113. With a Facebook page already up, taunting customers with “Hey there, City of Rockmart … See you soon!,” the franchise already has drawn more than 100 comments from anxious customers. Frank Phillips says they’re targeting a June-July opening. Eliano’s describes its mission as “to captivate our customers by delivering an unmatched level of quality, consistency and speed in every cup.” Click here for the exact location: 1675 Nathan Dean Bypass Rockmart, GA 30153
- What’s on the menu: Coffee, smoothies, bagles, muffins, breakfast sandwiches. Menu
- Hours: 6 a.m. until 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday; closed Sunday.
- For more: Corporate website / Rockmart Facebook.
Northwest Georgia earns four-page spread in Georgia Trend’s economic yearbook edition: With a mix of photos, graphics and text, the magazine highlights some of the gains of the past year in the region. Touchpoints include Kerry Industries’ $125 million expansion near Rome as well as VT Industries’ $24 million expansion; Creative Flooring Solution’s $70 million Gordon County project; $150 million in projects at Cartersville’s Anheuser-Busch plant plus others.
The new Fairfield Inn at the tennis center gets a nod as does the Savoy auto museum due in Cartersville this summer and the Cartersville-Bartow Chamber’s innovative gift card promotion that spurred around $180,000.
Check page 30-33 in the April edition of Georgia Trend (click here).
Toles, Temple & Wright, Inc. has recruited two new Realtors: Rome natives Reece Bryant and Betsy Hight Richie have joined the company, both representing the second generations within their respective families to enter the profession.
- Bryant became familiar with the real estate market observing his grandmother, now fellow TTW colleague Kathie Marable.
- Richie, in addition to having bought, sold and managed a variety of properties over the years, follows in the footsteps of her mother, who was also an agent.