- Educators and staff (Pre-K, K-12, DECAL licensed or exempt childcare programs). This also includes substitute teachers per Floyd staff.
- Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers
- Intellectual Disability is characterized by significant limitations in both intellectual functioning and in adaptive behavior, which covers many everyday social and practical skills. This disability originates before the age of 22.
- A developmental disability is a physical or mental impairment that happens before the age of 22, is expected to last a lifetime, and impacts at least three activities of daily living. Activities of daily living include self-care; receptive and expressive language; learning; mobility; self-direction; capacity for independent living; and economic self-sufficiency.
- Parents of children with complex medical conditions
- Malignancies requiring active treatment
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) including organ transplant (bone marrow or solid organ) within 2 years
- Critical congenital heart disease
- Asthma (moderate to severe)
- Sickle cell disease
- Obesity (BMI >95th index-for-age percentile)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Significant neurologic injury or condition (hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, traumatic brain injury, congenital anomaly) with functional/developmental impairment (e.g. cerebral palsy, developmental delay or disability, prematurity, mitochondrial disease)
- Technology dependence (e.g. BiPAP, trach)
- One additional probable death in Gordon.
- 39 patients in Floyd, Redmond on Friday, down 3.
- New cases: 116 new positive cases in past 24 hours. Record: 404 on Jan. 22.
- Vaccinations (both doses): 32,849. Click for more.
- Covid deaths: 71 deaths posted Saturday. Total now at 15,597. Pandemic record: 187 on Feb. 12, 2021.
- New cases: 1,280. Total now: 827,397. State record: 10,379 new cases on Jan. 8.
- Vaccinations (both doses): 903,104 people as of Friday.
- For more: Public Health / Vaccines / Long-term care reports / Nation/world: Worldometers or Johns Hopkins.
- Floyd: 165 deaths/ probable deaths, 33.
- Bartow: 184 / probable deaths, 14.
- Gordon: 94 / probable deaths, 10.
- Polk: 73 / probable deaths 10, up 1.
- Chattooga: 60 / probable deaths, 7.
- March deaths: 9
- 576 since first local death on March 15, 2020.
- Probable deaths: 74*
*“Probable Deaths” includes individuals who are antigen positive or individuals with compatible illness and known close contact to a case that were either reported to DPH as deceased by healthcare providers or medical examiners/coroners, identified by death certificates with COVID-19 indicated as the cause of death, or there is evidence that COVID contributed to the individual’s death OR individuals with a death certificate that has COVID-19 indicated as the cause of death and there is no laboratory evidence for SARS-CoV-2.”
39 patients in Floyd, Redmond, down 3.
- Floyd: 17 patients, up 1.
- Redmond: 22 patients, down 4. One patient awaiting tests.
- Floyd: 9,451, up 44.
- Bartow: 10,350, up 40.
- Gordon: 6,147, up 14.
- Polk: 3,774, up 14.
- Chattooga: 2,113, up 4.
- TOTAL: 31,835, up 116.
Vaccines as of March 5:
- For more: Click Vaccines.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES: For weekday updates from the state, please click here.