- 2 more deaths posted Friday: 1 in Gordon, 1 in Polk
- 39 patients in Floyd, Redmond on Friday, down 3.
- New cases: 71 new positive cases in past 24 hours. Record: 404 on Jan. 22.
- Vaccinations (both doses): 32,849. Click for more.
- Covid deaths: 69 deaths posted Friday. Total now at 15,526. Pandemic record: 187 on Feb. 12, 2021.
- New cases: 1,413. Total now: 826,117. State record: 10,379 new cases on Jan. 8.
- Vaccinations (both doses): 903,104 people as of Friday.
- For more: Public Health / Vaccines / Long-term care reports / Nation/world: Worldometers or Johns Hopkins.
- Floyd: 165 deaths/ probable deaths, 33.
- Bartow: 184 / probable deaths, 14.
- Gordon: 94, up 1 / probable deaths, 10.
- Polk: 73, up 1 / probable deaths 9.
- Chattooga: 60 / probable deaths, 7.
- March deaths: 9
- 576 since first local death on March 15, 2020.
- Probable deaths: 73*
*“Probable Deaths” includes individuals who are antigen positive or individuals with compatible illness and known close contact to a case that were either reported to DPH as deceased by healthcare providers or medical examiners/coroners, identified by death certificates with COVID-19 indicated as the cause of death, or there is evidence that COVID contributed to the individual’s death OR individuals with a death certificate that has COVID-19 indicated as the cause of death and there is no laboratory evidence for SARS-CoV-2.”
39 patients in Floyd, Redmond, down 3.
- Floyd: 17 patients, up 1.
- Redmond: 22 patients, down 4. One patient awaiting tests.
Vaccines as of March 5:
- For more: Click Vaccines.
LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES: For weekday updates from the state, please click here.