Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports
Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Drive-through, curbside and Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (curbside, carryout, Door Dash). Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
- 5A: Cartersville (12-2) moves to no. 2.
- 5A: Calhoun (9-4) moves to no. 6.
- 4A: Cedartown (8-3) holds at no. 7.
- 3A: Rockmart (9-2) holds at no. 7.
- TaxSlayer Gator Bowl (Jacksonville) – Kentucky over N.C. State, 23-21.
- Outback Bowl (Tampa) – Ole Miss tops Indiana, 26-20.
- Fiesta Bowl- Iowa State beats Oregon, 34-17.
- Orange Bowl- Texas A&M over North Carolina, 41-27.
- Jan. 11, National Championship: Alabama vs. Ohio State, Miami, 8 p.m.
- Falcons (4-11) season finale at Tampa Bay, 1 p.m. Sunday, Fox and 92.9 FM
- The Atlanta Falcons have flexed three players for Sunday’s season finale against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. On Saturday, the team announced it would be making receivers Chris Rowland and Devin Gray standard flexes for the contest and also named tight end Jared Pinkney an additional COVID-19 flex. With starting kick return Brandon Powell ruled out for the game due to a foot injury, Rowland is expected to handle kickoff and punt returns for the Falcons.
- Friday injury report: The Atlanta Falcons returned to the practice field for their final practice of the 2020 season before Sunday’s season finale against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Wide receiver Julio Jones, cornerback Darqueze Dennard and wide receiver Brandon Powell were unable to log any practice time throughout the week, and all three players have been ruled out for the game. Defensive end Charles Harris is also questionable for Sunday, but that is due to a personal matter rather than an injury. Here is the Falcons’ injury report from Friday.