Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports
Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Drive-through, curbside and Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (curbside, carryout, Door Dash). Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
- John McClellan: How did John pick the championship games? McClellan
- Thursday: Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl (Fort Worth) – Mississippi State over Tulsa, 28-26.
- Friday: Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, Georgia vs. Cincinnati, 12:30 p.m., ESPN
- Friday: VRBO Citrus Bowl (Orlando) – Auburn vs. Northwestern, 1 p.m., ABC
- Friday: Rose Bowl, Alabama vs. Notre Dame, 5 p.m., ESPN
- Friday: Sugar Bowl, Clemson vs. Ohio State, 8:45 p.m., ESPN
- Saturday: TaxSlayer Gator Bowl (Jacksonville) – Kentucky vs. N.C. State, noon, ESPN
- Saturday: Outback Bowl (Tampa) – Ole Miss vs. Indiana, 12:30 p.m., ABC
- Saturday: Fiesta Bowl, Oregon vs. Iowa State, 4 p.m., ESPN
- Saturday: Orange Bowl, Texas A&M vs. North Carolina, 8 p.m., ESPN
- Jan. 11, National Championship, Miami, 8 p.m.
- SEC bowl COVID cancellations: Arkansas, Missouri, Tennessee, South Carolina bowl appearances.
- Falcons (4-11) season finale at Tampa Bay, 1 p.m. Sunday, Fox and 92.9 FM
The Atlanta Falcons did not practice on Thursday, but they have provided an estimated injury report ahead of Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There was no movement on Atlanta’s estimated injury report on Thursday, but Friday’s report should be more revealing for the season finale. Julio Jones continues to be held out of practice due to his nagging hamstring injury, and it remains to be seen if he will be able to play again this season. Darqueze Dennard also missed practice again after not playing on Sunday against the Chiefs due to a quad injury. Here is the Falcons’ injury report from Thursday.