Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports
Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Drive-through, curbside and Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (curbside, carryout, Door Dash). Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
Round 1 playoff games: Saturday’s games:
- Class 2A:
- FINAL: Pepperell loses to Lovett, 38-17.
- FINAL: Model tops Washington, 28-14. Advances to 2nd round, will play at Rabun County next week.
- FINAL: Chattooga falls at South Atlanta, 26-14.
Round 2 playoff games: Dec. 4-5
- Class 6A: Rome at River Ridge.
- Class 5A:
- Cartersville at St. Pius X.
- Calhoun at Clarke Central.
- Class 4A: North Oconee at Cedartown.
- Class 3A: Cedar Grove at Rockmart.
- Class 2A: Model at Rabun County.
- Class A Private: Darlington at Prince Avenue Christian.
John McClellan’s high school football playoffs: Second round playoff picks coming Monday.
Georgia High School Association board meets Monday. Click here for the agenda.
The Associated Press Top 25 for Sunday, Nov. 29: Click for entire list
- No change in the top five: Alabama is no. 1 followed by Notre Dame, Ohio State, Clemson and Texas A & M.
- Other SEC: Florida is no. 6, Georgia rises to no. 11.
- Other ACC: Miami jumps to no. 9.
SEC announces revised schedule for football games to be played on Dec. 5. This rescheduling allows for the continued opportunity for all 14 SEC teams to each play 10 games in the 2020 season. Revised schedule for Dec. 5:
- Alabama at LSU (rescheduled from Nov. 14). 7 p.m., CBS.
- Arkansas at Missouri (rescheduled from Nov. 28)
- Florida at Tennessee
- South Carolina at Kentucky
- Texas A&M at Auburn
- Vanderbilt at Georgia
The following games were originally scheduled for Dec. 5 and will now be rescheduled:
- Alabama at Arkansas
- Ole Miss at LSU
- Missouri at Mississippi State
- Falcons (3-7) home vs. Las Vegas Raiders at 1 p.m. Sunday, CBS. Radio: 92.9 FM The Game.
- Roster update: The Atlanta Falcons announced Saturday that running back Tony Brooks-James has been designated a flex to their active roster for Sunday’s game against the Las Vegas Raiders. It’s worth noting that starting running back Todd Gurley has been ruled out for the game due to a knee injury. Without Gurley, the Falcons will turn to running backs Brian Hill and Ito Smith to carry the load. Backup running back Qadree Ollison didn’t practice this week due to an illness. Here is the Falcons’ estimated injury report.