Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports
Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Drive-through, curbside and Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (curbside, carryout, Door Dash). Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
Round 1 playoff games: Tonight’s scores:
- Class 2A:
- FINAL: Pepperell loses to Lovett, 38-17.
- FINAL: Model tops Washington, 28-14. Advances to 2nd round, will play at Rabun County next week.
- FINAL: Chattooga falls at South Atlanta, 26-14.
- Class 6A: FINAL: Rome tops Habersham Central, 35-14. Round 2: At River Ridge.
- Class 5A:
- FINAL: Cartersville over Maynard Jackson, 56-6. Round 2: At St. Pius X
- FINAL: Calhoun wins at Lithia Springs, 46-21. Round 2: At Clarke Central.
- Class 4A: Cedartown awaits round two opponent after forfeit win over Arabia Mountain.
- Class 3A:
- FINAL: Adairsville falls to Dawson County, 45-31.
- FINAL: Rockmart beats White County, 48-35. Round 2: Hosts Cedar Grove
- Class A Private: FINAL: Darlington wins at Mt. Pisgah Christian, 28-21. Advances to 2nd round to play Prince Avenue Christian.
John McClellan’s high school football playoffs: How did John pick’em so far?. McClellan
Georgia High School Association board meets Monday. Click here for the agenda.
- Georgia Tech: At home vs. Duke, 7 p.m., FSS. Georgia Tech. (Tech-Pitt game moves to Thursday, Dec. 10, 7 p.m.)
- Georgia: At South Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network. Georgia.
- Alabama: At home vs. Auburn, 3:30 p.m. on CBS. Alabama.
SEC games for Saturday (tentative)
- Vanderbilt at Missouri, Noon on SEC Network
- Kentucky at Florida, Noon on ESPN
- Mississippi State at Ole Miss, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- LSU at Texas A&M, 7 p.m. on ESPN
SEC games postponed/changed this Saturday:
- The Arkansas at Missouri football game has been postponed. Missouri will now play Vanderbilt at noon Saturday.
- The Tennessee at Vanderbilt scheduled for Saturday is delayed and likely will be played Dec. 19.
SEC announces revised schedule for football games to be played on Dec. 5. This rescheduling allows for the continued opportunity for all 14 SEC teams to each play 10 games in the 2020 season. Revised schedule for Dec. 5:
- Alabama at LSU (rescheduled from Nov. 14). 7 p.m., CBS.
- Arkansas at Missouri (rescheduled from Nov. 28)
- Florida at Tennessee
- South Carolina at Kentucky
- Texas A&M at Auburn
- Vanderbilt at Georgia
The following games were originally scheduled for Dec. 5 and will now be rescheduled:
- Alabama at Arkansas
- Ole Miss at LSU
- Missouri at Mississippi State
- Falcons (3-7) home vs. Las Vegas Raiders at 1 p.m. Sunday, CBS. Radio: 92.9 FM The Game.
Injury update: Grady Jarrett, Calvin Ridley remain limited. The Atlanta Falcons did not conduct a practice on Thursday, as they worked virtually after two members of the organization tested positive for COVID-19, but they did provide an estimated injury report. There were no changes on the estimated injury report, as all player’s designations carried over from Wednesday’s injury report. A large number of starters are currently listed on the injury report. Here is the Falcons’ estimated injury report.