Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports
Truett’s Chick-fli-A, 264 Shorter Ave., 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Drive-through, curbside and Door Dash.
Mount Berry Mall, 11 a.m.-8:30 p.m. (curbside, carryout, Door Dash). Shipping Container, 6 a.m.-10 p.m. All Monday-Saturday.
Round 1 playoff games on tonight, Saturday:
- Class 6A: FINAL: Rome tops Habersham Central, 35-14.
- Class 5A:
- FINAL: Cartersville over Maynard Jackson, 56-6.
- FINAL: Calhoun wins at Lithia Springs, 46-21.
- Class 4A: Cedartown awaits round two opponent after forfeit win over Arabia Mountain.
- Class 3A:
- FINAL: Adairsville falls to Dawson County, 45-31.
- FINAL: Rockmart beats White County, 48-35.
- Class 2A:
- Lovett at Pepperell (7:30 p.m. Saturday)
- Model at Washington (5:30 p.m. Saturday)
- Chattooga at South Atlanta (7:30 p.m. Saturday)
- Class A Private: FINAL: Darlington wins at Mt. Pisgah Christian, 28-21. Advances to 2nd round to play Prince Avenue Christian.
John McClellan’s high school football playoff picks: Rome, Darlington, Cartersville, Calhoun, Rockmart to advance. McClellan
? Congratulations to our football team for making the GHSA football playoffs! Model will play Washington High School at Grady Stadium this Saturday at 5:30 PM. Atlanta Public Schools will not allow fans or bands to attend.
— Model High School (@ModelHighDevils) November 25, 2020
Georgia High School Association board meets Monday. Click here for the agenda.
College football schedule for Nov. 27. Click ESPN
- Georgia Tech: At home vs. Duke, 7 p.m., FSS. Georgia Tech. (Tech-Pitt game moves to Thursday, Dec. 10, 7 p.m.)
- Georgia: At South Carolina, 7:30 p.m. on SEC Network. Georgia.
- Alabama: At home vs. Auburn, 3:30 p.m. on CBS. Alabama.
SEC games for Saturday (tentative)
- Vanderbilt at Missouri, Noon on SEC Network
- Kentucky at Florida, Noon on ESPN
- Mississippi State at Ole Miss, 4 p.m. on SEC Network
- LSU at Texas A&M, 7 p.m. on ESPN
SEC games postponed/changed this Saturday:
- The Arkansas at Missouri football game has been postponed. Missouri will now play Vanderbilt at noon Saturday.
- The Tennessee at Vanderbilt scheduled for Saturday is delayed and likely will be played Dec. 19.
- ATLANTA FALCONS
- Falcons (3-7) home vs. Las Vegas Raiders at 1 p.m. Sunday, CBS. Radio: 92.9 FM The Game.
- Falcons close training center. Thursday update: “The Atlanta Falcons announced on Thursday morning that they were informed of two positive COVID-19 tests from non-coaching staff members. Contact tracing protocols have commenced and at this time the team has stopped all in-person work at IBM Performance Field with all operations being conducted virtually on Thursday. This decision was made in consultation with the NFL and medical officials and does not affect the status of Sunday’s game. The Falcons said the health and safety of the team is their highest priority.”