Harbin Clinic honored its longest serving full-time employees with a Drive-Through Service Award Ceremony. During the two-day socially-distance event, employees were acknowledged and celebrated for their contribution of 10 years or more to Harbin Clinic.
The 73 employees honored for their service have worked a combined 1,105 years for Harbin Clinic.
“2020, yet again, provided us with another unprecedented experience as we hosted our first employee service award event as a drive-through ceremony,” said Kenna Stock, CEO of Harbin Clinic. “COVID-19 has interrupted our lives in so many ways, including how we recognize significant milestones, but we knew this year it was incredibly important to find a way to recognize our team’s years of service. The executive team and I extend a special thanks to the creativity and talent of many within the organization. Through their efforts, we found a novel way to show our appreciation to employees who celebrated 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years of service over the past year. It is indeed an honor to serve alongside such a committed group of individuals”.
- Honored for 30 years of service: Audrey Benefield and Sandra Moreno.
- 25 years of service was Cindy Schwark.
- 20 years of service include: Erica Rivera, Gena Odechuck, Juanita Lambert, Robin Abney, Robin Brown, Tina McDowell, Casey Morton, Debra Story, Stacey Everett, Kay Doegg, Wendy Robinson, Kellie Wood, Amy Brooks, Stacy Dover, Lisa Pilcher and Michelle McClure.
- 15 years of service include: Carol Shell, Dorothy Adams, Leetasha Griffin, Pam Gilstrap, Starla Waddell,Barbara Maddox, Stephanie Mutchler, Kim Martin, Angie Touchstone, Becky Brock, Alicia Lovingood, Jill Isabel, Jan Brownlow, Brandy Wiggins, Brianna Sanders, Jackie Fennell, Angela Wood, Ashley Bolton, LaShae Walker, Rebecca Snyder, Laura Self, Eurice Holt, Amanda Opdycke, Sandra Lindsey, Jesslyn Rowe, Shawn McGarity, Tonya Nash, Kim Gresham, Eva Collins, Joy Parks, Rhonda Halliday, and Kelly Maddox.
- 10 years of service include: Casey Self, Cindy Hogue, Haley Payne, Adrienne Cochran, Debra Phyfe, Kristi Godfrey, Regina Daley, Heather Laseter, LeeAnn Cannon, Christopher Edgeworth, Leslie Kaye, Carolyn Davis,Tribb Robison, Matt Roberson, Walter Langston, Laura Goble, Lisa Dawson, Carolyn Lumpkin, Laura Butler, Michelle Cleary, Kandice Allen and Hilliary Headrick.
In recognition of this milestone all recipients received a custom bouquet of flowers and a specially prepared meal.