With the sign now up, the McAlister’s Deli coming to the East Bend center in Rome is a major step closer to opening in December. Crews were still at work at 5:45 p.m. Monday on the deli, which will join Texas Road House in opening in six or so weeks; Roadhouse earned a 100 score on the inaugural inspection from Public Health on Monday. McAlister’s Deli likely will be open from 10:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. (although a 10 p.m. closing is under consideration). The franchisee is looking to hire between 40-60 people. It will occupy 3,100 square feet and will include a pickup window for orders placed online or via the McAlister’s app. The menu.
Owl Cove Boutique is now open at 14 Old Roving Road in Cartersville. Owner Miranda Perez, a Georgia native, moved to Chattanooga 18 years ago. She opened Owl Cove-Chattanooga almost two years ago and now has a shop in Cartersville as well. The hours are Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.; Saturday until 5 p.m. and Sunday, noon-5 p.m. Owl Cove offers “a variety of women’s clothing, accessories and gifts at an affordable price.”
Cartersville-based Denim Marketing recently was recognized at the 40th Annual OBIE Awards with four Gold and two Silver OBIEs for its work on a variety of public relations, social media and marketing campaigns. In addition to Best Associate Marketing Campaign, awards were also won for work done on behalf of agency clients including City of Powder Springs, SR Homes, NterNow, McKinley Homes and The Providence Group.
The agency swept the social media awards winning Gold for Best Associate Social Media Campaign, Best Builder Social Media Application and Best Associate Social Media Application, as well as Silver for Best Builder Social Media Campaign and Best Community Service Project. The OBIE Awards, presented by the Atlanta Sales and Marketing Council (SMC) on behalf of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA), recognize outstanding achievements within the homebuilding industry and serve as the premier awards given in the Atlanta new home construction industry.
“Denim Marketing is proud to once again be recognized for our exceptional work on behalf of clients in public relations, social media and marketing,” Denim Marketing founder and President Carol Morgan said. “This year it is also quite an honor to receive a Gold for the webinar series we offered at the onset of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.”
Gold OBIE Awards include:
- Best Social Media Campaign – Associate: #ThisIsPowderSprings social media campaign.
- Best Social Media Application – Builder: Atlanta home builder SR Homes finds success on Instagram.
- Best Social Media Application – Associate: NterNow Facebook. In March 2020, Denim Marketing took over daily social media management for NterNow with a goal to more effectively and consistently connect with the company’s target market – homebuilders. Within days, coronavirus broke out and it became clear NterNow had a unique solution to selling homes during social distancing. Between March and June, the NterNow Facebook page increased by 275% fans, post reach increased by 1,757% and engagement increased by 787%.
- Best Marketing Campaign Promotion – Associatebudget under $10K: COVID Webinars. Morgan, along with other industry experts, created and presented “Sales & Marketing in a Time of Uncertainty,” a series of eight FREE webinars to help the homebuilding industry work through the coronavirus crisis.
Silver OBIE Awards include:
- Best Community Service Project: Denim Marketing recently had the opportunity to work with a client on its effort to embrace corporate social responsibility and give back to the local community. McKinley Homes donated 10,500 medical masks to two Atlanta hospitals in need during the coronavirus crisis in March 2020.
- Best Social Media Campaign – Builder/Developer: Helping The Providence Group launching a video blog (vlog) series as well as segments on Atlanta’s Best New Homes (ABNH) Show. In an effort to keep the traction going from the vlog’s initial launch and continue to increase total video views and followers on The Providence Group YouTube, Denim Marketing implemented a combination of strategies and tactics across social media and the website to include organic posts on social media sites, Facebook ads and blogging, all driving traffic to the YouTube channel.
Visit www.DenimMarketing.com to sign up for the Denim newsletter, view the full portfolio and more. Call 770-383-3360 for more.