Highland 75 has been one of the biggest success stories for industrial development in Northwest Georgia in recent years, attracting a significant client base. The FiberCom upgrade just makes it even more attractive to prospective clients.
About Highland 75:
“Ideally located just 45 minutes northwest of Atlanta is Highland 75, a 782.88 acre master planned, GRAD-Certified, fully entitled corporate/industrial park. Ideal for corporate headquarters, advanced manufacturing, technology, R&D, logistics and more, Highland 75 is a collaboration of Bartow County, the City of Cartersville, and the Bartow-Cartersville Joint Development Authorities.
- 782.88-acre master planned park with lots from 20 to 175 acres
- 1 mile east of I-75 at Exit 296, mid-way between downtown Atlanta and Chattanooga, TN and almost equidistant to Birmingham
- Phase I infrastructure complete
- Fully zoned for Business Park
- County is Work Ready certified by the State of Georgia
- Site is GRAD certified (Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development)
- Initial Due Diligence Complete