Starbucks at Turner McCall, Riverside Parkway reopens: The business is back in service but with a few temporary changes: Drive-through and mobile pick-up only. Hours: 6 a.m.-9:30 p.m. For orders, please call 706-232-0318. The store was closed after an employee reported COVID-like symptoms. Hometown photo.
McDonald’s: Customers will need masks. From the company — “From the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve based decisions on our top priority: protecting the health and well-being of our and our franchisees’ employees and customers. In order to build on that commitment, we’re taking three important additional steps:
- Requiring customer face coverings in the restaurants
- Adding protective panels to front- and back-of-house
- Pausing dining room re-openings for an additional 30 days
- This public health crisis continues, with one million new COVID-19 cases in the last two weeks alone. At the same time, we’re learning more. The latest science suggests droplets have the potential to stay in the air for extended periods of time, increasing the risk of virus spread, especially from asymptomatic carriers. As a result, the most recent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reiterates face coverings are an effective way to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- To that end, and in order to protect the safety of our employees and customers, we will ask all customers to wear face coverings when entering our US restaurants effective Aug. 1.
Chipotle to require masks as well. The new store is rising quickly at East Bend in Rome with the new sign now in place. Stores currently open now require masks. “Our crews have been provided masks to wear at all times and guests are required to wear masks in all restaurants.”
DAYS INN ROME – CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST
840 TURNER MCCALL BOULEVARD BLVD ROME, GA 30161
Last Inspection Score: 100
123 COLUMBUS CIR CALHOUN, GA 30701
Last Inspection Score: 91
SIMPLY SOUTHERN RESTAURANT
7335 FAIRMOUNT HWY CALHOUN, GA 30701
Last Inspection Score: 87