How to get the latest updates from Hometown Headlines:
With so much happening right now concerning the coronavirus pandemic, we want to be sure you have the most convenient way of keeping up-to-date with local and state reports from Hometown Headlines. We’ve welcomed thousands of new visitors in the past five days from across the region who might not be familiar with all our coverage options. All of our services are free thanks to the support of our local advertisers.
Below please find the most convenient ways to stay in touch, with accompanying links:
FACEBOOK PAGES: These are more important than ever as a lot of the county-specific virus-related information is being shared on the Bartow Headlines’ Facebook page, for example. Our total Facebook audience is more than 55,000 people.
- Hometown Headlines
- Bartow Headlines
- Gordon Headlines
- Polk Headlines
- Chattooga Headlines
- Northeast Alabama Headlines
- We have Paulding and Allatoona pages that are updated on occasion.
DAILY EMAIL ALERTS (Sent by 5:40 a.m. seven days a week; 800-plus subscribers)
- To subscribe, please text HOMETOWN to 22828 or just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘subscribe email’ in the subject line.
NEWSCAST & RANTS
- Available weekdays by 7:15 a.m. on our website or through your favorite source for podcasts. Search for and then subscribe to HHPodcast. Or click Apple, Stitcher or others.
INSTAGRAM (3,386 followers)
TEXT ALERTS (367 subscribers)
- Text 313131; in the message field, type HometownRome. These are free alerts (data rates may apply) sponsored by Heritage First Bank.