Coosa River is up and that adds Livingston Road to our list of Closed Roads, near the 1300 block. Continued closed are …
– Plemones Road
– Thomas Bluff Road – 900 block near County Line
– Collier Road – access past 100 block should come from the north loop
– Old River Road – between Highway 20 and the boat Ramp.
Cherokee County Emergency Management Agency – Alabama: According to Shoreline Management we can expect the Weiss lake level to rise near elevation 566.4 feet by Saturday, Feb 15; spill gates are open.
Latest flooding concerns for area waterways: Click here for latest specific updates.
- Armuchee Creek near Armuchee affecting Floyd County.
- Coosa River, Lock and Dam Park.
- Coosa River, Plant Hammond.
- Oostanaula River near Resaca affecting Floyd and Gordon Counties
- Oostanaula River, near Calhoun affecting Gordon County.
- Oostanaula River, near Rome/Bypass.
- Oostanaula River near Rome US Hwy. 27 affecting Floyd County (see above graphic).
Friday: Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 10 mph.
Friday Night: Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph.
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers after 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.