Please click above to hear today’s headlines and mini-rant.
- Politics: The real ‘storylines’ shaping Foyd County’s 2020 primary ballot: Sheriff’s race, U.S. House, County Commission and Court Clerk.
- Politics: State Sen. Chuck Hufstetler introduces bill to address ‘surprise billing’ in the healthcare industry.
- Business: Georgia saw a record number of businesses — 165,000-plus — in 2019.
- 1,800-plus strong last year, Harbin Clinic’s Leprechaun-a-thon 5K run and two-mile health walk returns March 14.
- Reminder: DOT open house on Turner McCall bridge replacement is this evening from 5 until 7 p.m. No agenda or schedule; information stations on hand.
- Mini rant: You’ll want to attend the Turner McCall bridge session this evening.
Hometown Headlines broadcasts & text alerts:
- Newscasts and podcasts: Our weekday newscasts and Druck Report interviews. See HHPodcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
- Subscribe to our free local deal alert: Discounts, BOGOs, other local deals. Text 313131; Hometowndeal in the message field.
- Subscribe to our free newscast/podcast text alerts.Text 313131; in the message field, type HHpodcasts.
- Subscribe to our free major news alerts. Text 313131; in the message field, type HometownRome. Brought to you by Heritage First Bank.