- Listen by clicking the above arrow.
- Rant of the Day. Click here.
- First, a news alert: We’ll have coverage of the Ball Corp. ground breaking this afternoon and also ask you to join us at 8:30 this morning for an embargoed news update.
- Rome City Commission: Bill Collins gets unanimous vote for a new term as mayor. Pro tem: Craig McDaniel.
- Business: Anheuser-Busch announces $85 million expansion, 12 new jobs in Cartersville.
- Business: Chris Hunt named chief financial officer at Greater Community Bank.
- Education: Coosa High earns the Floyd County Schools Academic Decathlon championship; Armuchee High places second. Darlington announces latest seniors’ scholarship offers.
- EagleWatch 2020: One egg is in the nest behind Krannert Center at Berry College so far. What to know.
- Rant of the Day: The all-new, all-different City Commission?
Hometown Headlines broadcasts & text alerts:
- Newscasts and podcasts: Our weekday newscasts and Druck Report interviews. See HHPodcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
- Subscribe to our free local deal alert: Discounts, BOGOs, other local deals. Text 313131; Hometowndeal in the message field.
- Subscribe to our free newscast/podcast text alerts.Text 313131; in the message field, type HHpodcasts.
- Subscribe to our free major news alerts. Text 313131; in the message field, type HometownRome. Brought to you by Heritage First Bank.