>Listen by clicking the above arrow or even easier, click here.
>Or listen to Just the Rant by clicking here.
Your parade day headlines and not-too-chilly forecast:
- Business: Hull Property Group, owners of Mount Berry Mall, advertising Toys R Us site for lease. Latest updates. Plus: River City Bank declares first dividend, nickel a share.
- Christmas Parade tonight at 6:30. Expect temperatures around 42 degrees. On tips on where to watch. Also will be broadcast on Facebook Live.
- Politics: Isakson’s farewell address in the Senate set for 2:30 p.m. this afternoon; watch on C-SPAN2 or Senate webcast.
- Buzz: McDonald’s in Summerville tests chicken sandwich contender. Accepting Heart of the Community grant applications. Rome Schools on retreat in Atlanta.
- Rant of the Day: Your Christmas retail habits will be changing yet again a year from now.
Hometown Headlines broadcasts & text alerts:
- Newscasts and podcasts: Our weekday newscasts and Druck Report interviews. See HHPodcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
- Subscribe to our free local deal alert: Discounts, BOGOs, other local deals. Text 313131; Hometowndeal in the message field.
- Subscribe to our free newscast/podcast text alerts.Text 313131; in the message field, type HHpodcasts.
- Subscribe to our free major news alerts. Text 313131; in the message field, type HometownRome. Brought to you by Heritage First Bank.