-Listen by clicking the above arrow or even easier, click here.
Lots of news on a way-too-cold Wednesday:
- Ware Mechanical Weather Alert: Waking up to record low temperatures with wind chills in the teens. Today’s high: 48.
- Business: Potential buyer identified for former Georgia Power building at Turner McCall and Broad Street; likely use — offices.
- More than 1 million views for Justus Edwards’ walk onto the football field where he was nearly crippled a year ago.
- Business: Frios moves to Doug’s Deli Downtown; coolers in Cartersville, Summerville. Sally Echols, J.J. Johnson, Charlie Culverhouse in Leadership Georgia’s Class of ’20.
- Midweek observations: Upset pilots. Quick start to Campaign 2020. Salvation Army’s white flag idea: brilliant.
Hometown Headlines broadcasts & text alerts:
- Newscasts and podcasts: Our weekday newscasts and Druck Report interviews. See HHPodcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
- Subscribe to our free local deal alert: Discounts, BOGOs, other local deals. Text 313131; Hometowndeal in the message field.
- Subscribe to our free newscast/podcast text alerts.Text 313131; in the message field, type HHpodcasts.
- Subscribe to our free major news alerts. Text 313131; in the message field, type HometownRome. Brought to you by Heritage First Bank.