Looking for a few tips on growing your small business? Please reserve a few minutes to listen to two area experts who have grown their companies from local start-ups to major success.
- Carol Morgan of Denim Marketing of Cartersville was among the first to champion Facebook as a critical tool for her clients. She’s since written several books on social media and in our interview, offers insider tips on how to make Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others work for your small business. Social media 101
- More from Carol on social media: Carol Morgan goes deeper into what you need to know about social media and small business with this update from Denim Marketing on her Druck Report podcast visit. Extra tips.
- Jay Shell on the explosive growth of Rome City Brewing Co. on Broad Street. There’s nothing better than watching a local business grow from a crazy idea to become a regional leader in crafting the art of brewing craft beers. Jay Shell joins us to share how he and business partner Dr. Trent Prault built a downtown destination with regional appeal. Click Brewing success.
- Our Druck Report interviews are recorded at Brand Red Studiosin downtown Rome. We thank Ryan and Helen Simmons as well as executive producer Todd LaBerge for making us sound great.
FOLLOW OUR FREE INTERVIEWS & NEWSCASTS
- Weekday newscasts: The latest headlines, a rant or two, Peaks & Valleys. Around eight minutes each, available between 7 and 8 a.m.
- The Druck Report: Our long-form interviews, now called The Druck Report and produced by our colleagues at Brand Red Studios in downtown Rome. All available on demand:
- Todd Wofford and Jim Alred from Rome Floyd Parks & Rec. As changes continue, what’s ahead for the thousands using area parks, trails and rec programs.
- City Commissioner Wendy Davis with millions of dollars worth of reasons why the 2020 Census is critical. Plus: Fall commission elections.
- A preview of the 2019 high school football season with John McClellan.
How to listen for free (and we’re here to help you start):
- Follow our podcasts at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Anchor, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Overcast and Radio Public. Need help subscribing? Just email us at email@example.com