Patrick Wayne Gaylor, 33, of Silver Creek is the latest suspect arrested by the Rome Floyd County Metro Drug Task Force and in this case, he faces 19 charges, Floyd County Jail records show. Gaylor was booked into the county jail on Saturday and remained there Sunday morning.
In addition to several drug charges, he also faces a dozen traffic counts including aggressive driving, driving too fast for conditions and not have a license, reports show.
Gaylor likewise is charged with obstruction of a law enforcement officer and abandonment of certain dangerous drugs, poisons or controlled substances.
He is being held without bond.
At least three men and two women are in the Floyd County Jail this morning following an arrest at 2531 Shorter Ave. by the Rome/Floyd Metro Drug Task Force, jail records show.
Charges mostly include possession of meth, trafficking in cocaine, possession and use of drug-related objects, possession of a firearm or knife during the commission or attempt to commit felonies, misdemeanor marijuana possession and other counts. Some of the charges do vary among the suspects.
- Cody M. Brock, 25, Carnes Road, Rome.
- David M. Brock, 56, 2531 Shorter Ave. SW. He also faces theft by receiving charges.
- Stephen J. Chatman, 34, 2531 Shorter Ave. SW. He also faces reckless conduct and obstruction of an officer charges.
- Kasey R. Holmes, 32, of 2531 Shorter Ave. SW.
- Chastity Cher Walters, 42, 2531 Shorter Ave. SW.
The suspects all appeared in the 8 a.m. update from the Floyd County Jail. Click here.