Here’s the latest projects from the Rome Floyd County building department:
- $4.5 million remodeling project at 906 N. Fifth Ave., building one. The permit was issued July 19 and is good through mid-January. The Housing Authority of Northwest Georgia also has permits to rehab 25 units at 201 Reservoir St.
- $1.5 million: A certificate of completion was issued for the East Rome Walmart as its retrofit has been completed.
- $450,000: For a training center sought by Floyd County at 2526 New Calhoun Highway.
- $300,000: Looks like a loft in the 200 block of Broad Street.
- $150,000: Andrew Heaner has applied for a $150,000 remodel of 202 Broad St.
- $60,000: Publix Super Markets, which owns Charles Hight Square, has been given a certificate of completion for $60,000 in buildout for the new SuperCuts moving to one of the outparcels just off Fifth Avenue.