New: Listen to our newscast on SoundCloud; just click the above arrow. Or, below, listen from your favorite podcast provider. All free.
Listen by clicking the above arrow or even easier, click here.
Lots of health and football news today including:
Harbin Clinic’s second campus on Gentilly Boulevard in Cartersville begins welcoming patients Aug. 19.
Harbin Clinic named presenting sponsor of the Corky Kell Classic at Barron Stadium on Aug. 22.
Weekend! presented by The Forum River Center: Rome Braves at home in season’s final weeks. Chieftains’ low country boil. Rodeo at the fairgrounds. Night at the Museum
Health: Floyd Urgent Care offices add ‘Save My Spot.’
Sports: Darlington opens high school scrimmages tonight. Falcons at Dolphins in preseason NFL at 7:30 p.m.
Peaks & Valleys: Cool way to start school. Families, not empty suits, should have greeted Pence, Air Force 2.
FOLLOW OUR FREE INTERVIEWS & NEWSCASTS
- Weekday newscasts: The latest headlines, a rant or two, Peaks & Valleys. Around eight minutes each, available between 7 and 8 a.m.
- The Druck Report: Our long-form interviews, now called The Druck Report and produced by our colleagues at Brand Red Studios in downtown Rome. All available on demand:
- Jay Shell on the explosive growth of Rome City Brewing Co. on Broad Street and what’s brewing.
- Todd Wofford and Jim Alred from Rome Floyd Parks & Rec. As changes continue, what’s ahead for the thousands using area parks, trails and rec programs.
- Carol Morgan of Denim Marketing of Cartersville was among the first to champion Facebook as a critical tool for her clients.
- City Commissioner Wendy Davis with millions of dollars worth of reasons why the 2020 Census is critical. Plus: Fall commission elections.
- A preview of the 2019 high school football season with John McClellan.
How to listen for free (and we’re here to help you start):
- Follow our podcasts at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Anchor, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Overcast and Radio Public. Need help subscribing? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org