We’re revived our SoundCloud account to make listening to our newscasts even easier. Please click the above image.
Or listen here.
Listen by clicking the above arrow or even easier, click here.
A late edition of our broadcast headlines and thoughts on El Paso, Dayton:
15 months later, still no cause in fire that gutted Callier Springs Country Club as cleanup — and golfing — continue. The fire marshal says the building wasn’t insured while the course was.
Services pending for 2018 Rome High graduate killed in traffic accident in Gordon County on Friday night.
Busy week with Floyd GOP Women meeting Tuesday, Tillman Hangar GOP rally on Saturday. Rome City Commission qualifying starts Aug. 19.
Back to school: St. Mary’s Catholic School returns today.
The DeSoto turns 90 today. How you can join the party.
Ware Mechanical Weather Center: Celebrating 1.12 inches of needed rain mostly on Sunday.
Happy 90th birthday, Miss Betty (second segment).
Rant: The guests we would have had on radio today talking about El Paso and Dayton — and how nothing really changes with our current “leaders.”
FOLLOW OUR FREE INTERVIEWS & NEWSCASTS
- Weekday newscasts: The latest headlines, a rant or two, Peaks & Valleys. Around eight minutes each, available between 7 and 8 a.m.
- The Druck Report: Our long-form interviews, now called The Druck Report and produced by our colleagues at Brand Red Studios in downtown Rome. All available on demand:
- Jay Shell on the explosive growth of Rome City Brewing Co. on Broad Street and what’s brewing.
- Todd Wofford and Jim Alred from Rome Floyd Parks & Rec. As changes continue, what’s ahead for the thousands using area parks, trails and rec programs.
- Carol Morgan of Denim Marketing of Cartersville was among the first to champion Facebook as a critical tool for her clients.
- City Commissioner Wendy Davis with millions of dollars worth of reasons why the 2020 Census is critical. Plus: Fall commission elections.
- A preview of the 2019 high school football season with John McClellan.
How to listen for free (and we’re here to help you start):
- Follow our podcasts at Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, Anchor, Google Podcasts, Breaker, Overcast and Radio Public. Need help subscribing? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org