- Business: That Berry spring market this Saturday just got upsized to 80-plus vendors (including That Foreign Chick’s Bakery. Plus: Three Rivers Club restaurant returns with Braves; business briefs. Business
- Disaster drill set for Wednesday morning at Heritage Hall in downtown Rome. What to know. Drill
- Education: Rome City Schools names Lindsey assistant principal at East Central; Connell assistant principal at Rome High; and Daniel to system’s band directors. Education
- Health: Floyd Cherokee Medical Center sets open house for upgraded emergency room on April 16. Health
- Remembering Rome’s ‘Piano Guy:’ It was Neil Sanders’ passion to make us smile in the brightest, even darkest, times — especially today. Neil Sanders
- Newsmakers: Georgia Northwestern’s Kathy Kerce honored by Southeastern Lactation Consultant Association. Roman/Darlington grad Abraham Johnson named ‘Amazing Student’ at UGA. Newsmakers
- Buzz: From road updates to upcoming events to free legal help, what’s buzzing across Northwest Georgia. Buzz
- Ware Mechanical Weather Center: Sunny and 80 today, Thursday — and then we get all wet again. Weather
- Obituaries: Rev. Harold Ingram Elrod, Walter Clyde Haynie Jr., Ms. Evelyn Porter, Mr. Neil Sanders, Mr. William Hardin Twyman. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports for Floyd, Bartow, Polk counties. Crimewatch
Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports Report: Sports
Rome Braves get a Tuesday rainout; end series at 11:05 this morning vs. Columbia Fire Flies.
- Home-opener is Thursday at 7 p.m. at State Mutual Stadium vs. Greenville Drive.
High school baseball scores and schedule.
SEC, ACC spring football game times.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m. weekdays, WRGA 98.7 FM
7:40 a.m. Jim O’Hara joins us to celebrate the life of Neil Sanders and why Neil had such a binding relationship with so many people in our community.
8:10 a.m.: Steve Justice, executive director of the Georgia Centers of Innovation, and David Nuckolls (a Berry grad) on services the centers offer to area businesses and how to get involved.