Updates from the Floyd County, Bartow County and Polk County jails.
- Business: Speedway, Savoy Automobile Museum, perhaps credit union branch behind all the construction at U.S. 411 and Ga. 20 in Cartersville. Business
- Rome man, 35, faces homicide by vehicle, other charges in Feb. 3 collision on Ga. 101 that claimed the life of his wife. Collision
- Health. Floyd County Schools: Confirmed case of active Tuberculosis at Model Elementary and Johnson Elementary schools. What to know. TB
- U.S. Attorney: Cartersville man, 21, arraigned on charges he ran a foreign currency investment fraud scheme. Arraignment
- Pepperell High update: Principal Jamey Alcorn’s letter to the Dragon community about Wednesday’s cafeteria incident — and why he’s not changing his dining habits. PHS
- Ware Mechanical Weather Center: Another 1.21 inches of rain from morning storm; latest on rivers and roads. Storms possible Sunday. Much colder starting Monday. Weather
- Weekend Guide: Tickets on sale at 10 this morning for Rome River Jam featuring Luke Combs. Seed Swap, writers conference are Saturday. Weekend
- Buzz: Georgia DOT finishes I-75 resurfacing project two months early in Bartow. Floyd Republican Women meet Tuesday. Compassionate Paws seeks volunteers. Buzz
- Obituaries: Mr. Horace Parrish. Obituaries
- Public Health restaurant inspection scores. Dining
- Area arrest reports for Floyd, Bartow, Polk counties. Crimewatch
Truett’s Chick-fil-A Sports Report: Sports
Model Lady Blue Devils leave later today for 2A Final Four showdown in Milledgeville Saturday.
Sonoraville girls play in 3A Final Four on Saturday.
Shorter wraps up regular basketball season; more local college notes.
Still time to sign up for March 16 Harbin Clinic Leprechaun-a-thon.
Hometown Headlines Radio Edition, 7-9 a.m. weekdays, WRGA 98.7 FM
7:40 a.m. Dr. Jeff Wilson, superintendent of Floyd County Schools, about what steps are being taken following the discovery of an active tuberculosis case at Johnson and Model elementary schools.
8:10 a.m. Kent Howard, executive director of the local Fellowship of Christian Athletes on the group’s 16th FCA Home Team Celebration on Thursday, March 7, at 6 p.m. at the Forum River Center in Rome. John Grass, Jacksonville State University Head Football Coach, will be the featured speaker.
8:40 a.m. Hometown Headlines/WRGA News Roundtable.