Country superstar Luke Combs is headlining the 2019 edition of Rome River Jam as the year’s top concert moves to Coosa Valley Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 22. Promoter Jay Shell make the announcement Monday morning; the event is sponsored by Blue Otter Polarized. Also scheduled to appear: Jobe Fortner, Drew Parker and Ashland Craft.
The parking lot opens at 1 p.m. with the gates opening at 4 p.m. and the show beginning at 6 p.m. Ticket packages go on sale Wednesday for his fan club and on Friday for everyone else (click here) and include:
$40 general admission.
$65 pit admission: Allows access to a preferred viewing area directly in front of the stage.
$20 parking pass (does not include admission).
Tickets required for those over the age of 3.
What to know:
Bag Policy: For the safety of our patrons, our security team will only allow clear bags into the concert. No purses or chair bags will be allowed. You can bring chairs but they must be removed from the bag.
The following items are prohibited:
- Outside food and drink
- Illegal substances
- Professional cameras/recording equipment
- Pets (Excluding service animals)
Other concert notes:
- Guests ages 21 and over who plan on consuming alcohol must be ID’d and receive a wristband. Wristband must be worn at all times.
- No Re-entry
- Chairs are allowed in the general admission area only. Chairs will not be permitted in the pit section.
- All Sales are Final – no Refunds/no Exchanges.
- Enter the concert area at your own risk.
- All Times Are Subject to Change
- Rome River Jam is not responsible for any theft or accidents that are possibly by attending an outdoor concert/event.
- Interested in being a vendor? Click here.