Concerned about the traffic on your way to work, school or other errands? You can now check with the state Department of Transportation’s traffic map to check on these specific intersections. Once onto the DOT page, click each one of the cameras for a mostly current view of traffic conditions:
- Bypass and U.S. 411
- Turner McCall and Broad Street
- Riverside Parkway and the Bypass (near State Mutual Stadium)
- Second Avenue and Riverbend Drive/Maple Avenue.
- Turner McCall and East Eighth Street (near Long John Silver’s)
- Shorter Avenue and Elm Street in West Rome.
- Shorter Avenue and Redmond Circle.
On Thursday, some of the images weren’t up as yet while others were duplicating traffic images from other local cameras.